Property Management Senior Executive (Nicosia)DPSPM23
Company Delfi Partners & Company
Department Asset Management
Employment Type Full Time
- Participate in the asset legalisation process and understand complex title deed reviews and verifications
- Assign and monitoring technical due diligence works to external engineers with the scope of accelerating the completion of relevant tasks, through an established external network.
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Conduct on site investigations and analyse data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- Communicate with tenants of occupied assets and represent client on asset’s tenancy related meetings
- Preparation of board of subcontractors (contractors, plumbers, architects, civil engineers etc.)
- Assess and compare received quotations both based on price and quality of contractor’s works and experience
- Ensure quality of works with on site inspections after a contractor is assigned to a project.
- At least two years of experience in the field of Property management.
- Good understanding of real estate terms and concepts
· University degree in Civil Engineering or similar will be considered as an advantage
· Experience in Technical Due Diligence Reports and asset Legalization process
· Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines, solutions-orientated and focused upon delivering results