Technical Due Diligence Civil EngineerDPCE23
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Undertaking technical studies including site inspections.
- Conduct onsite inspection and analyse data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).
- Participate in the asset legalisation process and understand complex title deed reviews and verifications.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems / deficiencies.
- Carry out technical due diligence and feasibility studies.
- Monitor progress and project status.
- Oversee subcontractors.
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures.
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and are completed within budget and on time.
- BS/MA in Civil Engineering.
- License of professional engineer (TEE / Technical Chamber).
- Energy Inspection status will be considered as advantage.
- Experience of at least 5 years in a similar position
- Knowledge in Asset Legalization by L.4495/2017, on topographic issues, GOK, NOK & cadastral issues
- Proficiency in site layout, regulatory approvals etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in both Greek and English Language (both verbal and written).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Autocad
- Ability to travel.
- Driving license is required.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your CV at email@example.com and mention on the subject the reference DPCE23.
Each application will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please note that only shortlisted applications will be contacted.