Junior UI/UX DesignerSDJD23
We are seeking a Junior UI/UX Designer to join our team. The successful candidate will work with our development team to design and create visually appealing, user-friendly web applications that meet user needs and business goals.
- Collaborating with the development team to understand project requirements and user needs.
- Designing and prototyping user interfaces for web applications.
- Creating wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Conducting user research and usability testing to validate design decisions.
- Working with the development team to ensure designs are implemented accurately and efficiently.
- Contributing to the development of design guidelines and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in a design-related field (or equivalent experience).
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating knowledge of user-oriented design principles and practices.
- Experience with design software such as Sketch, Adobe XD, or Figma.
- Knowledge of responsive design principles.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Nice to have:
- Experience with user research and usability testing methodologies.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of web accessibility standards.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a dynamic work environment, and opportunities for growth and advancement. In addition, we provide the following:
- Flexible working hours
- 21 days of annual leave
- 1 extra leave day for your birthday
- Once-a-week work from home policy
- Parking slot is provided
- Refer your friends and get rewarded with a bonus after they pass their probation period
- Constant career development and learning opportunities
If you are interested for the position please submit your CV at email@example.com and mention on the subject the reference SDJD23.
Each application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.