Group Human Resources ManagerDPHRM23
Delfi Partners Group is currently looking to recruit a passionate and detailed-oriented Group Human Resources Manager for our headquarters in Athens.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organization's goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization's human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization's human resource information system.
- Monitors and ensures the organization's compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Develops and implements departmental budget.
- Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- At least five years of human resource management experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention on the subject the reference DPHRM23.
Each application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please note that only shortlisted applications will be contacted.