Real Estate Advisory & Underwriting – ValuerREAUV23
Delfi Partners & Company is currently looking to recruit a Real Estate Advisory & Underwriting Valuer to join our high performing team in Athens.
- Actively participating in Real Estate valuations and assisting in all underwriting projects in Greece.
- Inspecting properties under consideration and provide an opinion of value based on market knowledge and available information on market value of comparable assets.
- Assisting portfolio reviews and asset due diligence investigations.
- Liaising and coordinating with other teams internally for the execution of actions, as part of the agreed asset action plans, and/or the asset disposal team to ensure the assets are placed in the market.
- Collect real estate data, information and statistics to help formulate and provide relevant and periodic reports.
- Gather and process available transaction data in order to carry out desktop valuations.
- Scrutinise the property market and identify trends affecting assigned real estate assets and develop recommendations.
- Review and assess valuations and their underlying assumptions and flag discrepancies to Valuations Coordinator.
- Coordinate with the property enforcement team, asset management and portfolio advisory.
- Preparing detailed projections of returns of various scenarios to assess which strategy optimises returns.
- Performing a wide variety of analysis, valuation audits, valuation reviews for collateral and financial reporting purposes.
- Facilitating the delegation of work to the advisory/ underwriting team.
- Experience in Asset Management / Real Estate Advisory/ Real Estate Valuations.
- BA/MSc in Finance, Real Estate, Civil Engineering, or any other related field.
- MRICS / CFA qualification (completed or in progress) will be considered as advantage.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office.
- Advanced knowledge of the local property market.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your CV at email@example.com and mention on the subject the reference REAUV23.
Each application will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.