Senior iOS DeveloperEPD-SID23
We are looking for a Senior iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven software development experience with Objective-C or Swift.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with version control tools, such as Git.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience on RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a dynamic work environment, and opportunities for growth and advancement.
If you are interested in the position please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention on the subject the reference SID23.
Each application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.