Senior .NET DeveloperEPD-SND23
We are looking for an experienced Senior .NET developer to oversee the development of functional .NET applications and websites.
- Meeting with technology managers to determine application and website requirements.
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications.
- Analyzing system requirements and delegating development tasks.
- Developing technical specifications.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications. Writing clean, maintainable, and well-documented code.
- Contributing to the development of technical documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Previous experience as a .NET developer.
- Knowledge of .NET languages including C#, Visual Basic.NET, C++/CLI, J#, and JScript.NET.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with version control tools, such as Git.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience on RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a dynamic work environment, and opportunities for growth and advancement.
If you are interested in the position please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention on the subject the reference SND23.
Each application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.