Senior Civil Engineer (Athens)SCE23
Company Delfi Partners & Company
Department Asset Management
Employment Type Full Time
- Undertake technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Participate in the asset legalization process and understand complex title deed reviews and verifications
- Conduct on site investigations and analyse data (maps, reports, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical due diligence and feasibility studies
- Draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specification
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems / deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc. and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- University degree in Civil Engineering.
- Proven experience (at least 4 years) in Civil Engineering.
- Experience in Asset Legalization 4495/19 and ΓΟΚ/ΝΟΚ will be considered a strong advantage.
- Proficiency in site layout, regulatory approvals etc.
- Advanced analytical and organisational skills.
- Project management experience both on and off site.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- License of professional engineer (TEE / Technical Chamber).
- Fluency in both Greek and English Language (both verbal and written).